Home » News » Sunday, May 8
Mother's Day - Sunday, May 8
Worship at 8:30, 9, 9:45, 11 AM
Rev. John Mollet will speak in the English services
Rev. Armando Alvarado will speak in the Bilingual service
This Sunday is Mother's Day! We don’t come to faith in a vacuum. Faith is passed down to us through the Spirit and through those God puts in our path, like Lois and Eunice. This Sunday we focus on 2 Timothy 1:3-7.
Sunday School for all ages at 9:45 AM
- 8:30 AM - Traditional Worship in Founders Chapel, including Communion, with Rev. John Mollet preaching
- 9:00 AM - Contemporary Praise & Worship in the Family Life Center with Rev. John Mollet preaching
- 9:45 AM - Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary with Rev. John Mollet preaching
- 11 AM - Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary with Rev. John Mollet preaching
- 11 AM - Service of Praise in Spanish and English / Culto de Alabanza en Español y Inglés en Founders Chapel con Rev. Armando Alvarado more/más...
Live Stream: Services at 9:45 and 11 AM are broadcast live each Sunday.
Families in Worship
Professional childcare is provided during all worship services in “The Nest” located in the Education Building. If you’d rather worship as a family, activity binders for children are available at each worship venue. In the Sanctuary, a Family Comfort Room is located to the left as you exit. Rocking chairs, a changing station and toys are available as you watch the worship service live. Our ushers and greeters are happy to answer any questions you have about our family-friendly resources.
- 5/15 - Pentecost
- 5/22 - Graduating Senior Recognition
- 5/29 - Memorial Day Weekend