Home » Connect » News & Events » Sunday, October 26
Sermon Series: Healthy Living / Healthy Giving
This Sunday, October 26, we wrap up our stewardship series on Healthy Living / Healthy Giving. It's the time of year when we begin looking toward the coming holidays and new year. We start thinking about what we'd like to change and improve - personally, professionally, spiritually. This week, continue evaluating your spiritual wellness and consider making a commitment to a healthy 2015.
You can access the "Wellness Check" at www.firstmethodistgrapevine.org/wellness
You can go ahead and make your 2015 commitment at www.firstmethodistgrapevine.org/commit2015
Rev. John Mollet speaking in the English services
Rev. Armando Alvarado speaking in the Bilingual service
- 8:30 AM - Traditional Worship in Founders Chapel
- 9:00 AM - Contemporary Praise & Worship in the Family Life Center
- 9:45 AM - Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 11:00 AM - Blended Worship in the Sanctuary
- 11:00 AM - Culto de Alabanza (Bilingual Spanish/English Worship) en Founders Chapel
NOTE: We are no longer having weekly Sunday morning worship at the Heritage Campus. Please join us at one of the Downtown Campus worship services listed above. Read more...