Home » Connect » News & Events » Sunday, August 30
"All in the Family" | Blessing of the Babies at 11
This Sunday, August 30, our pastors continue the sermon series, "All in the Family," with a message by Rev. Jenn Pick on "Bathtime & Forgiveness." This series takes us through a day in the life of the Family of God. We all have rituals throughout each day that can be used to point us to God and help us grow in faith. Each week of this six-week series, our pastors will guide us through a holy part of each day and give us tools to help us grow - individually and as families - into a closer connection with God. Each Sunday, you will come away with another item for your toolbox of practical ways you can incorporate your faith into your daily life.
Sunday, August 30
Worship at 8:30, 9:00, 9:45, 11:00 AM | Sunday School at 9:45 AM
Our church has been blessed by the addition of many wonderful new babies to our family in the past year and a half. We want to recognize our families and our precious new additions. On Sunday, August 30, at the 11:00 AM service, we will have a "Blessing of the Babies." All families who have a new addition are invited to come take part in this special service. We will also be including baby photos in a slide show that Sunday.
- 8:30 AM - Traditional Worship in Founders Chapel
- 9:00 AM - Contemporary Praise & Worship in the Family Life Center
- 9:45 AM - Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
- 11:00 AM - Blended Worship in the Sanctuary
- 11:00 AM – Bilingual Worship in Founders Chapel
Sunday School for all ages is at 9:45 AM
Adults | Youth | Children
"All in the Family" Series Schedule
- August 30 - Rev. Jenn Pick: "Bathtime & Forgiveness"
- September 6 - Rev. John Mollet: "Dinnertime & Thankfulness"
- September 13 - Rev. John Mollet: "Storytime & Meaning"
- September 20 - Rev. Armando Alvarado: "Midnight & Fear"
- September 27 - Dr. Cindy Ryan: "Bedtime & Trust"