Home » Ministries » Adult Ministries » Men's Ministry » Men's Ministry
The Men's Ministry at First Methodist Grapevine
a variety of opportunities for the men in our
congregation to come together and enjoy Christian
fellowship, discipleship, and mission.
As we grow, we are participating with
other men in numerous worthwhile, fun, and faith-building
activities. Our activities include an annual Golf Tournament, Father/Child events and service projects. Guest speakers, dinners, and Bible studies are
held at various times throughout the year.
Thursday Morning Studies
- Southlake IHOP Group: Thursday Morning Bible Study meets at 6:30 AM at IHOP (3317 E Highway 114, Southlake). Men are invited to join us for a Thursday morning Bible Study each week. First time to the Iron Men Bible Study? Then Breakfast is on us! We end by 7:30 AM.
- Main Street Bakery Group: Iron Men Thursday morning Bible study meeting at 6:30 AM at Main Street Bakery (316 S Main St. in Grapevine). Note that you don't have to be present every week! The study will change every 6-8 weeks.
- Euless IHOP Group: Iron Men Thursday morning Bible study meeting at 6:30 AM at IHOP in Euless (2710 S. Hwy 121).
- Hombres de Hierro: Hispanic (Spanish language) group meets the first Sunday of each month at 10:00 AM in the Atrium of Founders Chapel.
- Last Thursday: The last Thursday of each month, all groups meet together in the Family Life Center for breakfast fellowship at 6:30 AM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a member to come to events?
No, ALL men in our church and community are welcome.
Is there a membership fee?
Do the Iron Men meet regularly?
We have weekly Bible studies and events throughout the year.
Are there Officers?
No, we are led by a leadership team.
How can I help?
You can choose to serve on the leadership team, help with an event or simply participate in our various activities.
More Questions about Iron Men? Contact one of these men:
Neil Payne: 817-329-4269,
Russell Gravitt: 940-231-8787,
Phil Chelf: 817-424-3909,
William Cherry: 817-343-6460,
Rev. John Mollet, 817-481-2559,