Home » Connect » Activities for Families... » Nursery » Nursery
Sunday Mornings & Sunday School
Children age 6 weeks through Kindergarten are welcome to participate in our Nursery Ministries. We offer Nursery during all worship services on Sundays. During the 9:15 AM hour, we have teaching that takes place in all age groups starting with our youngest learners. Our sweet Babies and Toddlers have simple songs to clap and coo along with, as well as prayers that our caring nursery staff say when they need changing, feeding or a snack. Staff share monthly Bible verses during active play and music time. Three years and older participate in Sunday School lessons.
About Our Nurseries & Child Care
- Our caregivers love children and are committed to providing excellent care and a positive environment in each classroom.
- We love to read, sing, build, imagine, and play with our children.
- Our highest priority is ensuring that the entire family can worship and experience the Lord in a safe, stress-free setting.
- Our nurseries and child care are operated by a paid caregiver staff.
- All of our caregivers are CPR/First Aid certified, have received extensive MinistrySafe training, passed a background check, and are experienced with all age groups of children.
- Classroom sizes are closely monitored to maintain low children-to-staff ratios.
- Our computerized check-in system ensures safety for the youngest members of our church family.
- All toys and table tops are sanitized after use.
- Each classroom has been thoughtfully designed with safety, cleanliness, and age-appropriate learning in mind.
Reserved Child Care
Child care is available for scheduled meetings and activities throughout the week. Child care is always provided for worship services. All arrangements for child care should be made through the Nursery Director, Monica Vickery (
, 817-482-2559 x145).
A Note from the Nursery
Dear Nursery Parents, I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! We are so excited to share the Advent season with you and your families. As you know, Christmas and New Year's are on Sundays... More